Erect, multi-stemmed shrub, to 3 m high. Fl. pink & purple & grey, Sep to Nov. Red, yellow or grey sand over limestone, sandy loams & gravel. Sandplains, gentle slopes, ridges.
Shrubs, 0.5-3 m high; branchlets hairy, with straight hairs. Leaves alternate, 20-30 mm long, hairy; lamina terete, twice or more divided, pinnately divided, divided to the midrib, with 25-76 points or lobes; distance from base of leaf to lowest lobe 4-7 mm. Inflorescences not viscid, pink or grey. Perianth 14-18 mm long, hairy, the limb apex hairy all over; pistil 14-18 mm long; pollen presenter fusiform, hairy, 4-4.5 mm long. Cone with persistent scales, 10-12 mm long. Flowers in September, October or November. Occurs in the South-west (SW) Botanical Province(s), in the Geraldton Sandplains (GS), Swan Coastal Plain (SWA) or Warren (WAR) IBRA subregion(s).
- IBRA Regions
- Geraldton Sandplains, Swan Coastal Plain, Warren.
- IBRA Subregions
- Geraldton Hills, Lesueur Sandplain, Perth, Warren.
- IMCRA Regions
- Central West Coast, Leeuwin-Naturaliste.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs)
- Augusta Margaret River, Cambridge, Carnamah, Claremont, Cockburn, Coorow, Cottesloe, Dandaragan, Gingin, Greater Geraldton, Irwin, Joondalup, Mandurah, Rockingham, Stirling, Wanneroo, Waroona.